A NEW GENERATION of NANO -CERAMICS with GRAPHENE-ADDITIVE
- N1 Silkness and 10H Hardness
- Fast & Easy application
- Semi-permanet coating will not be affected by washing
- 2-6um thickness
- High gloss finish
- Prevent color fading
- Protects painted bodywork, chrome and exhaust
- Easily sheds dirt, rain and snow
- Outstanding scratch resistance
- Requires a single, thin coating
- Oxidation and corrosion resistant
- Advanced chemical and solvent resistance
- Cured coating may be re-coated, waxed or sealed over
- Withstands Extreme Temperatures
- Low VOC
- Low surface energy
- UV resistant
RANGE of APPLICATION
Car paint, plastic parts, glass (outside the car), chrome-plated parts, headlights, etc.
- Be sure to clean and dry the car before graphene ceramic coating
- No any drop of water within 2 hours after application. Do not wash the car for 2 days
- If you need to apply more layers, the interval to each layer must be more than 1 hour
- Easy application
- The whole car can be applicated and wiped
- One-time maintenance is effective for at least 3 years
The parameters after application
- Restore paint before application. FROZEN BLACK is not a paint restorer!
It’s a protective coating!
Any claying, polishing, and restoration work should be carried out before application.
- Best results are achieved with Body Shop Safe compounds containing no wax or
fillers that will have to be removed before application.
- Wash and dry paintwork.
- Remove any sealants from the paint surface. Use Paint Prep, Degrasers or Alco
- Test an inconspicuous area to confirm compatibility, pay special attention to repainted parts.
- Misapplication can often be corrected by splitting the panel into smaller sections
and reapplying the product as directed.
- For faster application, a microfiber sponge may be used as an applicator.
- Application is easiest when the product is applied at temperatures between 10-30°C.
- At higher temperatures, larger panels may be broken into two or more sections to compensate for faster evaporation of product.
You may apply the product on a small section of a side window to gauge how quickly the product will dry at a given temperature. This way, you can apply the product to smaller sections to compensate for faster drying.
- Apply FROZEN BLACK Protection coating, covering an entire panel or panel
section evenly with a thin coat. Any “touch-ups” of missed spots should be done
after all. If additional coats are desired, wait until the initial coating is fully hardened (1-4 Hol
- Approximately 2-5 minutes after application (depending on temperature and humidity) to the panel or section gently buff to a gloss with a dry microfiber towel.
Do not allow the product to dry completely.
- In high ( 30° C +) temperatures drying time may need to be reduced to less than 1 minute ensure that coating not dried completely.
- If you notice any missed spots after buffing, you can re-treat the spot with FROZEN BLAC and re-buff the area with a microfiber towel.
- Always test an inconspicuous area to confirm compatibility, pay special attention to airbrushed or custom paintwork.
- Be sure to check all areas after application to make sure no spots need re-buffing.
- Ready for light / dry driving after 8 hrs. Product cures within 4 hours. Coating will exhibit additional hardening over the next 7-14 days.
- Overlapping application sections is OK when splitting a panel into sections.
- You can use entire contents of bottle on one vehicle; the product will not be stored after opening.
- Pressure may build slowly in the container. Open the container slowly.
- Product is hydrolytically sensitive (reacts with moisture). Prevent the uncured product from coming into contact with water.
- Store product in a cool, dry place.
PAINT PREP -DEGREASER NOTES
- Proper personal protective equipment should be used. A respirator is recommended for applications in closed and poorly ventilated areas. Solvent resistant gloves are recommended.
- Do not allow Paint Prep to dry before wiping from the surface.
- Do not leave soaked rags on painted surface. Do not leave on product on painted surface longer than 30 seconds.
NOTES APPLICABLE TO ALL iSHINE COATING PRODUCTS
IMPORTANT: KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN
- Do not ingest. If taken internally seek medical advice.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes. May cause lung irritation.
- Keep the uncured product away from open flame and sources of ignition.
- Refer to MSDS for additional information.
- This application guide is not designed to serve as or be substituted for an MSDS on this product.
- When properly applied FROZEN BLACK Coating becomes permanently bonded and can only be removed by polishing (compounding) or wet sanding.
- Your use of FROZEN BLACK Coating is an acknowledgement that you understand iSHINE Coating Products forms a permanent bond with painted surfaces. User accepts full responsibility for any application issues.
- This product is intended for professional use. Application instructions need to be adhered to in order to achieve optimal results.